Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First Post

Options
  • 24-04-2007 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭

Well we got here eventually. I would just like to thank Vexorg for making this possible, it was much appriciated. I must say that it is excellent to have such a forum on boards and it is much needed. So I guess its time to spred the word:D .

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Indeed.

Damn your lightning fast responses Duffff :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Well done chaps.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Woot! Another great Forum to waste time in :) Best of luck everyone!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Tell a few friends, guys :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,758 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Pulls up an armchair and waits for the Anti-Mobile phone mast lobby to arrive*

*many pubs have mobile phone masts on them and are more centrally located in towns and villages

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Best of luck with the forum.

It's not an area I'm involved in... but I am interested in seeing what comes up in the forum... I'll be reading.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭gyppo

Nice new forum guys.

Looking forward to posting in it, and wasting lots of time :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

well done on the new forum lads, you're in good hands with Roundy. It's a subject I'm interested in, but have zero practical knowledge, so will look forward to gaining some new experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Thanks for all the support and positive feedback lads:D . We will be adding a charter shortly, be sure to take a browse at it before posting;) .

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Best of luck with the new forum folks, hope it gets loads of interest :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

Well done lads, does sound quite interesting. I'll be reading too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

Yep best of luck with the forum.

Ive been into radio for about 25 years, seen the CB band rise and fall and I would give almost anything to see it come back once more.

Advertisement