Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircomm - HELP!!

Options
  • 24-04-2007 11:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭

I was wondering if anyone had any advice. I ordered a broadband/phone package from eircomm TWO months ago - the phone was connected the following day, the broadband was supposed to be connected on 29 March and to date I am still waiting. I have phone almost everyday since the 29th, spoken to dozens of different people, all of whom are perplexed as to why it's taking so long, all of whom promise to dutifully email the "technicians" to find out the problem, and all of whom (with a lone exception) have never phoned back with any information or update. I have logged three complaints with Customer Service - again, no-one has phoned with any information or update.:mad:

It is driving me crazy, as I need the internet for work!! Is the situation futile? We've considered IBB Ripwave or Clearwire, but having read the posts here, I have been warned off them (plus I download a lot of large files and need consistently decent download speeds)

As an amusing note, when I suggested to one operator that Eircom must be very embarrassed at such poor service, he remarked that he was certainly embarrassed, as there are post-communist nations with better infrastructure and service than Eircom. :eek:

Any advice on how to proceed would be most gratefully received!

Thank you!

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

Write to Rex Comb Chief Executive.

Advertisement