Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spread the word

Options
  • 24-04-2007 11:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭

Folks,

As per what is now common practise on Boards, I've asked the good people over at the Art & Design forum to come up with a snazzy promo for people to use in their sig if they wish.

I'll post them here as they (hopefully) become available.

Feel free to use at will and all that.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

See two below, good luck with the forum. Shout if ye need anything.

975683025796627170421794_hobby1.jpg

571504451287844920830305_hobby2.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Works of art, as always.

Thanks Ruu.

Copy and paste the code below to add these to your sig, if you wish :)

[PHP]
    Hobby1.jpg
    [/PHP]

[PHP]
    Hobby2.jpg
    [/PHP]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Here's one from Citizen_Erased:

Hobby3.jpg

[PHP]
    Hobby3.jpg
    [/PHP]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 MrsRoundy

Well done on starting a hobby radio forum its about time someone did. Its an interesting hobby which i myself have recently got involved in. hopefuuly it will catch on and will be a big success for you and congrats on becoming a moderator .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

mrsmurphy wrote:
    Well done on starting a hobby radio forum its about time someone did. Its an interesting hobby which i myself have recently got involved in. hopefuuly it will catch on and will be a big success for you and congrats on becoming a moderator .

Thanks for your comment. It's a hobby which many people are interested in. The more people contribute to the forum, the more it will grow.

P.S. I just added the siggy :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 MrsRoundy

Duffff-Man wrote:
    Thanks for your comment. It's a hobby which many people are interested in. The more people contribute to the forum, the more it will grow.

P.S. I just added the siggy :rolleyes:
    Ifirmly believe word of mouth is the best way of encouraging people to take on new hobbies on the other hand god bless the internet and god bless Boards.ie. Im new to boards myself so any tips please let me know. God Bless and thanks for your response.;)

Advertisement