Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Pressed Number Plates

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

Are the German style allowed here, will they pass the NCT?

I like the German style characters I must say, although I think the characters are a little too big on those plates, and I'd prefer to have the option of a hyphen between the letters and numbers.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

wahey i have a bavarian motor with a 7 digit reg plate!

How much is delivery? can't seem to find it on the site. Works out at 40 euro before delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,055 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

PauloMN wrote: »
    Are the German style allowed here, will they pass the NCT?

I like the German style characters I must say, although I think the characters are a little too big on those plates, and I'd prefer to have the option of a hyphen between the letters and numbers.

you have the option, but as was said above there is a character limit and a hyphen is a character

• Registered Users Posts: 20,055 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

quarryman wrote: »
    wahey i have a bavarian motor with a 7 digit reg plate!

How much is delivery? can't seem to find it on the site. Works out at 40 euro before delivery.

not sure, if i recall it cost me 60-70 all in with surrounds

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

Snarler wrote: »
    Where did you find this? I asked in teh mod. motors forum but didnt get a good reply.
    Its vagdrivers.net

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

PauloMN wrote: »
    Exactly.

Plastic plates look sh1te IMO, and water eventually gets in between the layers and then makes them look even sh1ter. :)

If they get rolled properly, water won't get in.

Advertisement