Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

image needed

Options
  • 25-04-2007 9:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,543 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

Looking for an image still from one of the 50s horror movies.It would involve girls screaming in terror when they see the monster etc.Anyone got any sources???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

horror5.jpg
    ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,543 ✭✭✭paddylonglegs

Ah Cormie you'r a gent.its close to what i want but more like the woman standing in the street looking up at Godzilla and pointing,screaming.I'm such a fussy bastard!!!

Did you just google that cormie?

Thats not a still from Attack of the Killer Leeches is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Haven't a clue what it is:p

Yeah, I just googled "horror" and clicked images;)

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭spidermonkey

what context are you using them for, watch those copright issues, if your looking for it for commercail uses your probably better off buying it from some where like gettyimages or istockphoto

• Advertisement

what context are you using them for, watch those copright issues, if your looking for it for commercail uses your probably better off buying it from some where like gettyimages or istockphoto

Just for personal use mate.Thanks for the heads up

Advertisement