Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boards.ie and Vista - Wont work?

• 25-04-2007 11:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

Hey Guys,

For some reason i'm having major probles trying to post replies and new topics using windows vista. I get the same problem each time....
    Its like i just log out.

I click the "Post new topic" button and i getthe sign in page even tho i may have already signed ina few times already. When i type in my username and password again i get a message telling me i'm not allowed post threads.
    Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

go into internet explorer security settings and enable cookies.

or add boards.ie as a trusted site.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,481 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

No problems here with Firefox or crappy IE7.
    Posted using IE7 on Vista x64

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

try browsing to any thread and using the login box in the top-right corner of the screen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭8T8

What browser is it IE7 ? is Firefox or Opera affected ?

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Merrick

I haven't been having any problems on Boards with Firefox, but it won't let me register details with some other sites.
    Haven't tried IE though, the only time I used it was to download Firefox :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement