Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The (ongoing) Family Feud

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭Timmy_d

Neir a mention in the limerick blogger hmmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Timmy, I will say this once and once only to you.

If you are looking for amusement, there is a humour board somewhere around this site.

Now either stop acting the prick on this forum or I will stop you from acting the prick on this forum.

understood?

i aint taking the piss was just curious to know did anyone hear about it thats all sorry if u were offended

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

Timmy_d wrote:
    I heard that there was another shooting in limerick last night,man shot dead but papers and radio have blacked it all out for fear of publicity :D ,anyone hear anything?

Hmmmm.........Timmy's apparently heard this, yet no-one else has ? Something you're not telling us, Timmy ? If it does turn out to be true and it isn't just a crap attempt at a dig, will you be able to account for your whereabouts last night ?

After all, if there's a shooting, there are generally only 2 people 100% guaranteed to know about it, and one of them can't talk anymore.....so if Timmy knows something no-one else does........

Anyway, given the sickening pathos that the Limerick Leader had for the "unfortunate" "young father of....." [no mention of a criminal record - it'd disturb the attempts to get the reader on the side of the "victim"] :mad: who was "gunned down on a busy city centre street" [yeah, High St is in the city centre - that's why all of the major stores are there :rolleyes: I can't see anyone blacking out a story - even the LL is going tabloid on us.

As Dragnet said, "just the facts ma'am".....and Timmy, we're used to people exaggerating the things that DO happen, but you've sunk to a new low if you have to make one up! :rolleyes:

didnt make it up...we will see...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Enough. Timmy banned for trolling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭ricey

Timmy_d wrote:
    didnt make it up...we will see...

Load of bull$****.

Advertisement