Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

John Connolly - The Unquiet

Options
  • 25-04-2007 1:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭

Anyone else read this yet?

I picked it uo at the weekend and have been engrossed in it since.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭maggz

Killme00 wrote:
    Anyone else read this yet?

I havent read it yet, but I'm a massive fan of his and can't wait to read it.

Have you read any of his other books?? How does it compare?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭Killme00

Its similar to EDT and i think he is back to his best afetr going slightly astray with Black Angel ( much as i enjoyed it). I have read all of his books so far except the book of lost things which i couldnt really get in to

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭maggz

I enjoyed Black Angel actually. I couldnt read bad men though, only got half way throught. have read the rest :)

He was signing the Unquiet last week in Dublin, only found out the day after though :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭Killme00

maggz wrote:
    I enjoyed Black Angel actually. I couldnt read bad men though, only got half way throught. have read the rest :)

He was signing the Unquiet last week in Dublin, only found out the day after though :(

yeah in Waterstones..i think he doing anothe rone tonight in blanchardstown

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

Killme00 wrote:
    Its similar to EDT and i think he is back to his best afetr going slightly astray with Black Angel ( much as i enjoyed it). I have read all of his books so far except the book of lost things which i couldnt really get in to
    Glad to hear it... he did lose the run of himself with the Black Angel. I've read all of his stuff except for the Book of Lost Things, which my sister (a big fan of Connolly) says is crap, but I get slightly worried as the fantasy/horror creep in more and more, making the series much less credible. I will try and grab a copy of the Unquiet today.

• Advertisement
Advertisement