Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Ground for Pompey

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,424 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

WOW! An original looking stadium!!

The likes of the Emirates and New Anfield look lovely, but they also look a little unorignal. This pompey design certainly can't be called cautious! Not everyone will like it, but i think it looks amazing in the pics. Reminds me of the Allianz Areana but with a bit more style.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,166 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

That is one ambitious project. Wonder would they have any trouble convincing non football fans to basically live inside a football stadium.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,514 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

I swear that that design doesnt look odd at all. Very original though, I like it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

that looks stellar, i hope it gets built just for the ambitiousness of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭ciaran76

I think it looks great but think that there would be terrible problems leaving the stadium as its surrounded by water on 3 sides so everyone would have to leave in the same direction.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

That is one ambitious project. Wonder would they have any trouble convincing non football fans to basically live inside a football stadium.

I think it should be fairly easy, for the views alone. The apartments facing the sea will have an amazing view of the Solent and the Isle of Wight. The 20 odd days of football a year would be a small price to pay.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,198 ✭✭✭kensutz

Weren't they meant to turn the pitch 90 degrees and build on a couple of years ago. Never forget the new years day game we went down there and the wind and rain was unforgettable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

It'll be the best ground in the championship :D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,147 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Football is dead :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Horrible looking thing.

• Advertisement
Advertisement