Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Also testing the waters.....

Options
  • 25-04-2007 1:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭

Im in this situation were I need money(lots) and have to get rid of the my models. I have a t-maxx with loads of spares and everything you need to run except fuel also will throw in the bigjoe wheels and tires and another engine.
    Thats the truck over but also i want to sell my glider and radio gear with it.
    Anyone intreasted please PM me and I'll give prices.

i know this is not the forsale place but I need to sell in a hurry.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭g5hn710m4xpdwy

How much for the truck? and the glider with raido? might be interested in one or the other:)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

i'll give you the glider and radio for €90.

:) Any info on the glider? what model, specs etc
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Fobia

Not going to delete this or anything, but might be an idea to post it on adverts.ie also, and put a link in on your original post. I'd say your best chance would be with people who don't actually do anything currently (thus don't read the forum), but might stumble upon it on adverts.ie.

:eek: Sir. Fobia has entered...
    I havn't seen you post here in a very very long time:p

Out of interest... Do you model at all? IIRC You used to/ do collect trains...

Er, sorry for going of topic...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Fobia

Hehe, havent had much to say!

I don't model anymore no, I stopped about 3 years ago, couldn't take the early Saturday mornings anymore and then eventually l lost interest and sold my planes.

And nope, never had a train in my life. :) I've always just been into twiddling little sticks seeing if I could make planes do things they werent really built for!

They're still great hobbies though - just a little too expensive and time consuming for me at the moment..

Now back on topic or I'd have to ban myself!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,142 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

How's the waters then Plug?

Advertisement