Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Costume Crisis!!

• 25-04-2007 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

hello, im in 6th year about to graduate and i have no idea what to wear for muck up day! its kind of a big thing in our school and everyone really gets into the whole costume thing but with all the orals and stuff ive had no time to find a funky, cheap/easy to make and awesome costume! someones gotta have some ideas? theres a prize for the best one too and i wanna bag it! any suggestions :rolleyes: much appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

just go go naked

im serious

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

or if you find that suggestion too immodest, go as eve

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

Mordeth wrote:
    or if you find that suggestion too immodest, go as eve

how do you know its a girl? i couldnt work it out..............the naked suggestion was coz a guy in our year came in with jsut a g-string

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Yazamalainia

oh right..yeh im a girl! i really wanted to go as little red riding hood but cant find a red capey thingy, anyone know where could bag one of those?

Advertisement