Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DeLorean at the college

• 25-04-2007 6:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭

I take it most of you have seen the DeLorean outside the main door of the college today. It's the first time I have seen one face-to-bumper. it wouldn't be my first choice in cars to buy when, yes when, I become a millionaire, but it's definitly on the list

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

wasnt the best maintained version of it to be honest, looked like it was just left in a shed and wasn't kept or maintained, paint was very faded, i'd love to see a well restored and maintained one, having said that they are fairly ugly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

What was it doing there?

europerson wrote:
    What was it doing there?

not sure myself to be honest but there was a toyota mrs there aswell and a load of bikes and other stuff, there was a cycle bike with an engine on it too, that was cool :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

draffodx wrote:
    paint was very faded

DeLorean's don't have paint.

ned78 wrote:
    DeLorean's don't have paint.

well the body was faded, it could have done with some paint ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

They have stainless steel bodywork, so it was must have been tarnished. There's a perfect one in the Ulster Folk and Transport Museum in Co. Down, if anyone's interested.

europerson wrote:
    They have stainless steel bodywork.

yeh i forgot about that, it looked a bit rough alright but then again i've never seen any other one in the flesh so maybe thats just what they look like

Advertisement