Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Has Anyone Got Samsung D900 On Vodafone?

• 25-04-2007 7:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

I bought a samsung d900 from adverts just wondering if any one has one working on vodafone i need MMS settings, (i have tried everything samsung ,vodafone shop, customer care, internet help) nothing works vodafone live is working, any help would be great.
    Gregg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 djgregg

Anybody?? go on this has got to be a challange for you tech guys, its melting my head not working, its a great phone but the mms would make it better, any help would be great

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,235 ✭✭✭iregk

hows it going, have the e900 on o2 but had it unlocked with all the settings on voda for a while.

I have all the settings for mms, email and live in an email if you want to pm me your email I can send them to you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

Happy days, i think i can receive them now, cant send them but i think its because the signal is crap where i am, i have a d830 (for sale) and i just copied them from it sweet... any way thanks lads for your help i will come back if i still have trouble sending them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,585 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

I have to see, having used the D900 for the last 6 months, it is the most badly designed phone in the history of the universe.

• Advertisement

is your d900 on vodafone?? i still cant send mms!!

Cheers man got the email, all working now at last!!! thanks again
    Gregg:)

Advertisement