Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I dont think ireland sucks anymore....

Options
  • 25-04-2007 7:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭

Thats right it's not just ireland it's the whole of europe.well from a services point of view anyway. last week i ordered some pc parts from two differant websites namely www.alphacool.de and www.performanc-pcs.com . Now i ordered them on the same night at approximately the same time. and guess what they both arrived here today AT THE SAME TIME. now the last time i checked we live considerably closer to Germany than America. but this wouldn't be too bad accept postage from the greman site is more than twice of the american site. and just to add fuel to the fire i've done up orders of identical items and guess what Postage from america is less than 2/3rds of that from germany. at 19 dollars against 24 euro. not a huge difference at the end of the day but again we live alot closer to germany. it ud be like flights to newyork costing 100 quid when Berlin costs 150.

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

Postage from Germany is dire ! Takes at least a week to 10 days. Stuff gets over there quite quickly.

Advertisement