Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend me a S775 sli mobo...

Options
  • 25-04-2007 10:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭

Off ye go....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭SwampThing

Going for the Asus Striker Extreme meself. procey, but it's pretty much the only thing you can't upgrade on a system without affecting something else.

As me auld lad used to say, a good foundation blah blah......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Rattlehead_ie

Ill go with swampy on this one, I just bought the same MoBo myself and although I have no plans to go SLI this is a good board all way round and till Intel decide to change socket type this will be a good part of any 775 build

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

Outta my league. Not looking to overclock etc. Just want a stable board that'll do sli at a decent price

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

the evga board seems to be he best all round atm.

if you want a cheap board get the asus 650i but there are some bad glitches with it.

the dfi 680i is out soon maby that.??

what chip you going to use ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭SwampThing

was just about to pimp the evga - very similar specs to the striker but considerably cheaper.

Advertisement