Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Environmental studies project

• 26-04-2007 12:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

We were givin this project a while back and I have to have it done on Friday,basically my project is on Irish mouse:eek: .I really need help with it and I haven't a clue where to get information on Irish mouse I tried googling it but coud'nt find much.Any information on this or pics find would b appreciated cheers.:) ;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭banjopaul

As far as I know there is no such thing as the "Irish mouse". There are a load of others though, maybe you could focus on the difference species, their habitats, diets, etc. The field mouse would probably be the most commen mouse in ireland, you often see them running across fielsd or in ditches.

Advertisement