Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

which smartphone?

• 26-04-2007 1:14am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,175 ✭✭✭✭

ive been a symbian man for ages now, ever since the 6600 ive had the majority of nokia symbian phones released, im currently on the n73 (hated the n80 sliding mechanism) and dont really like the n95 (slider again)

ive been thinking of trying a wm device, but dont want to spend more than 400 notes (sell n73 for 200 or so and then spend another 200).

id like a zippy processor 2mpx cam, ergonomic design, lighter the better and maybe a slidey out keyboard (i hear these are much more robust than nokias efforts)

what should i be looking for? must be 3g as im on 3 network

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭( . )( . )

i've a n80 in front of me now and i agree 100% about the slider, it's crap...

i was looking at a mates n95 last week and i liked it, the slider was nice much better than the n80.

have you played with the n95 yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

Go for a N95, or i really like the p990i as its got every function.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Santa Claus

I'm going for the n76 (as soon as anyone gets it in stocK:mad: )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Shredneck

Xda Orbit - A seriously nice piece of kit

Shredneck wrote:
    Xda Orbit - A seriously nice piece of kit

I would agree with you.Im thinking of getting one through o2.It looks amazing and some great features

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭( . )( . )

drdre, you seem to get whatever is the newest phone, and that could be every week :D

( . )( . ) wrote:
    drdre, you seem to get whatever is the newest phone, and that could be every week :D

I am phone mad and addicted, i Had a n95 last week, at the moment ive got the motorla E6 (not available in ireland),6310i, 7210,k800i and a 8800 silver and im on the lookout for another n95 and a XDA orbit.I spend all my money on phones and nothing else.:D I need to start selling all these and then buy a vertu :)

Advertisement