Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Naked Camera - Current new season = best yet.

• 26-04-2007 5:15am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭

Just as the title says, pleasantly surprised that this show is actually getting better and better.

The new season is hilarious. While the first 2 seasons were good, they could be a bit hit and miss at times imo, but a lot less so now.

It's top class :)

What do you reckon?

jake_finland.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭s_carnage

Could you imagine meeting your one on the train with the bump on her!! I'd be off at the next stop!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

s_carnage wrote:
    Could you imagine meeting your one on the train with the bump on her!! I'd be off at the next stop!!

yea, she is a head the ball!

I heard her doin stand up before, it was impromtu at some open mic type gig, she was very good, different, quirky.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

The dirty aul wan is hilarious!!! Gotta love the taxi driver as-well!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 635 ✭✭✭poppers

I find it hard to believe that there are people who are still dont know who Jake Stevens is

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭arctictree

This one is a classic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tu0aXUuH_2o

Nearly broke a rib....."I haven't been bent over backwards in about 4..." !!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

'i put me dinner in me pocket............... i dunno why I put me dinner in me pocket?!?! ..........wooooooooooooOOFFFFFF!!'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

poppers wrote:
    I find it hard to believe that there are people who are still dont know who Jake Stevens is

No one I know watches it and I am sure it is the same for a lot of other people too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

poppers wrote:

I don't know who he is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,541 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Have the first season here at home, and have watched some of it. I dont find it to be as good as everyone says it is, although there are some classics all the same. "Just as I wa saying Keep the Change, the whole bed just collapses!" And with the accent, Jake is a class act. I will watch it more, and there will be more to be added, but I still dont find it as funny as everyone claims

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,271 ✭✭✭irish_bob

last weeks episode was hilarious , especially the sketch where pj gallagher was dressed as an english football fan telling a few dubs , men in thier 60,s about how when he was out over the weekend , he liked to get men naked and pull thier wires , all the while maintaining that he was not gay
    he just done it for the craic , the guys listening actually accepted it , one even said , i know what you mean

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,571 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Am i alone in thinking that Naked Camera just isn't funny? That guy who was in Fr. Ted as Eoin McLove is useless, Maeve Higgins is only funny sometimes, Jake Stevens is a knob... It seem to me that they became so un-imaginative that they just wandered the streets of dublin looking for people with real thick dub accents to talk to...

Good riddance i say...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,632 ✭✭✭darkman2

The only funny thing in it is the taxi driving and I thought when he was driving around the head of the taxi drivers union on his way to a meeting with a minister was hillarious.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,632 ✭✭✭darkman2

This is just the funniest here:p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1Vha2VFEeE

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,003 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

dulpit wrote:
    Am i alone in thinking that Naked Camera just isn't funny? That guy who was in Fr. Ted as Eoin McLove is useless, Maeve Higgins is only funny sometimes, Jake Stevens is a knob... It seem to me that they became so un-imaginative that they just wandered the streets of dublin looking for people with real thick dub accents to talk to...

Good riddance i say...
    No you're not alone. I can't stand this rubbish either. What's worse is yer man does be on the radio now making "funny" prank calls. And it's the same gag everytime too. Wasn't funny the first time, definitely wasn't the fifth.

But then I'm not a big fan of RTE comedy anyway - don't get me started on that tripe Kilnascully. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭MayMay

I think it's the funniest thing RTE have made in a long time! Dirty oul wan and the taxi driver are brilliant. Okey doke! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

I think the second and third series are on par with each other. The first one was a bit hit and miss. It is so funny. Jake Stevens rules!!

Advertisement