Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Premier League - Week 13

• 26-04-2007 7:59am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭

Tonights matches from The Alexandra Palace, London.

Peter Manley v Dennis Priestley
    Terry Jenkins v Colin Lloyd
    Raymond van Barneveld v Roland Scholten
    Adrian Lewis v Phil Taylor

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

I expect to see wins for Priestley, Barney and Taylor tonight. For me the match of the night is Jenkins against Lloyd and I have a feeling this one could end in a draw.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Carrickman

Kingp35 wrote:
    For me the match of the night is Jenkins against Lloyd and I have a feeling this one could end in a draw.
    Diden't see that result coming:eek:

Peter Manley 8 Dennis Priestley 3
    Terry Jenkins 0 Colin Lloyd 8:eek:
    Raymond van Barneveld 8 Roland Scholten 5
    Adrian Lewis 2 Phil Taylor 8

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Priestley and Jenkins just didnt trun up. Maybe they werent focused because they were both already through but they were awful. Barney made hrd work of Scholten and if Lewis could hit his doubles then he could have been a real threat to Taylor.

As an aside I think the Alexander Palace is an awful venue. Im very disappointed the World Champs have been moved there. I really enjoy going to the Circus Tavern every year but the Ally Pally doesnt look half as good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

Barney missed three shots at double to top to win my 8-3 score cast bet...

Taylor didn't play as well as he can do...

Priestley was hugely affected by the crowd tonight imo...

Lloyd was brilliant, but I suspect that if he had've been playing against Taylor last night it would have been a different story.

This game is a lot more about the mind then I ever thought and boy are there some fragile minds playing in that Premier League. It's great entertainment but watching Scholten miss 9 chances at a double last night really makes you wonder...

Advertisement