Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Won't somebody think of the Jelly Babies?

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

mmm Gummi bears

gumbea_l.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

The-Rigger wrote:
    mmm Gummi bears

gumbea_l.jpg

They'd be like chewing on pieces of plastic ughhh. Leftover jellybaby batter :o

Hal1 wrote:
    They'd be like chewing on pieces of plastic ughhh. Leftover jellybaby batter :o

:eek::eek:

The-Rigger wrote:
    I found these while out for a walk, here is an artists impression of that moment. (He isn't much good, I won't be using him again.)

20060222-ten%20commandments.jpg

The 10 Jellymandments

1. We are the Jelly Babies, your god.

2. You shall not murder us.

3. You shall have no other gods, 'confectionery' related or not.

4. You shall not make yourself an idol (Lou.m, careful now, handing out Knighthoods?)

5. Do not take the name Jelly Baby/Jelly Babies/Jelly People/Jello/Gelatinous (etc, common sense) in vain.

6. Remember the sweets day (It was usually Saturday for most of us), keep it holy.

7. You shall not commit sexual acts with Jelly Babies. (This goes for everyone. (Damo, Kojak, Cian, I am keeping an eye on you specifically.)

8. You shall not bear false witness, i.e: Don't mix me us up with Gummi Bears, these are not the same thing, they are only a shower of no good bástards.

9. You shall steal, all Jelly babies, be them from factory or shop floor, but only for the purpose of freeing them.

10. Keep the 'Won't somebody think of the Jelly Babies' thread alive.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,640 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

There are people out there that prefer to eat the male jelly babies because they have a little bit more jelly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,532 ✭✭✭Lou.m

Hee hee hee hee:p

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,640 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

are Jelly babies made from animal gelatine or can vegatarians eat them ?

are Jelly babies made from animal gelatine or can vegatarians eat them ?

Nobody should eat them.

Stick to gummi bears ya bástard.

Lou.m wrote:
    Hee hee hee hee

Hey Lou Lou!

The-Rigger wrote:
    ya bástard.
    how would you like yore ma insulted :mad:

Pick your weapon and I'll meet you at dawn.

how would you like yore ma insulted :mad:

Pick your weapon and I'll meet you at dawn.
    ##

ah Bastard is generic, who actually uses it as the literal meaning?

I prefer to my killing at night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Chillwithcian

Can you buy Vegitarian Jelly Babies variety?

• Advertisement

Can you buy Vegitarian Jelly Babies variety?

Leave the Jelly Babies alone, they are babies ffs, eat gummi bears you fúcker.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Matt Holck

Matt Holck wrote:
    jellies have no set form
    morphing from human to donkey to bear ... ect.
    jellies never stop growing
    keep in mind that this gummy worm may have once been a cute little jelly baby

SANDWORMmouth.jpg
    not so cute anymore is it

Why does this happen?
    increased bandwidth and the simplicity of single page format
    search engines are reading the entire page as realivent content with many sighted references

Do people read them?
    not always,
    these are merely extended blogs length
    the content is not extensive merely embedded

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

F*ck jelly babies.

F*ck them with a rake. A long, rusty one.

jelly-babies.jpg

Advertisement