Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from politics forum

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Blowfish wrote:
    Since when was doing something that leads to you being banned from boards a crime?

225_Cat_Police.jpg

I couldn't resist ... sorry.

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

ISAW wrote:
    On boards it seems one can be banned by "secret" evidence and not even told what you were banned for.
    It happened to me.
    On the contrary, I told you why you were banned. You may not like it or agree with it, but it's simply untrue to say you weren't told.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

ISAW wrote:
    One might ask what is the difference between no visible evidence and no crime?
    Yore Ma?

I really do apologise for that, but I've got this mild case of Tourette’s Syndrome that only manifests itself when someone brings up arcane points of Irish Law in relation to how boards.ie operates, especially when I see it in Feedback.

As Blowfish said, this isn't a democracy; it's a devocracy, and a pretty good one at that.

Advertisement