Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Big sale going on at WWE.com

• 26-04-2007 11:43am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭

got an email this morning from wweshop.com with loads of cheap tshirts and dvds,if youve got a mutliregion player its well worth picking up some of the 2005-2006 ppvs for less than a tenner each,must replace my sex and violence t-shirt as well its starting to get discoloured

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,343 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

krudler wrote:
    got an email this morning from wweshop.com with loads of cheap tshirts and dvds,if youve got a mutliregion player its well worth picking up some of the 2005-2006 ppvs for less than a tenner each,must replace my sex and violence t-shirt as well its starting to get discoloured
    because of all the washing required to get rid of the gyp and dried blood?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

lol yeah,the red on the words has faded to pink so its even more "distressed" looking,i love that shirt i even wear it going to niteclubs,the jizz on the back looks great under neon lights :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

alot of the stuff on sale seems to be the wrestlemania 23 merchandise that they didnt sell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Is there anywhere to buy this stuff without paying extortionate shipping costs?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

ebay maybe but a lot of the stuff on the shopzone site is exclusive,do a big order and the shipping is a lot better value

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I'm not sure what sort of charge WWE have for deliveries, but Highspots.com sell practically all of WWE's stuff anyway, their delivery charge might be less. ROH sells WWE stuff on their website at www.rohwrestling.com, they've got good delivery charges and they put stuff on sale every second weekend. I just noticed that they don't seem to have any WWE shirts right now for some reason

For dvds though, www.silvervision.co.uk is the cheapest I think, unless you find a shop here. They don't charge for delivery

Advertisement