Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have kittens going spare? We'd love one!

Options
  • 26-04-2007 12:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭

My husband and I have moved out of our "Potted Plant" phase and are ready to bring a kitten into the family! We're DINKys living in a sunny 1-bed apartment in the city center with the sort of disposable income I'd love to spoil a cat with.

We're set to go to the SCPAs in Dublin during the next week- but if you (or someone you know) has recently been blessed with a litter of unexpected kitties, give me a shout!

PM's welcome!

Ta,
    B

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055083800

try this thread one poster has kittens on the way and another has kittens already

• Registered Users Posts: 20,995 ✭✭✭✭Stark

City centre of Dublin I presume? :)

I know someone whose cat just had kittens. I can ask them for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 498 ✭✭Arcadian

If you're both working and the kitten is to be indoors you may want to consider two kittens.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭bridget.laitly

Stark that would be LOVELY- and yes, we're Dublin city centre... let me know!

Arcadian, we did think about that and we're still in talks- it's always so hard to turn down that second kitten (I've had two twofer's in the past and they were WONDERFUL)!

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭lphchild

If you contact http://www.catsaid.org I'm sure they can help you find a cat/or cats that suits, we've been fostering a pair (and hand feeding for last 2 weeks) and they'll make lovely pets, as will any from the organisation, a lot of time and attention goes in to them!

• Advertisement
Advertisement