Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final Fantasy on PSP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

That's a bit odd, Final Fantasy I does not deserve it's own game in this day and age. I would also wager a large sum of money that Crisis Core will be absolute bollix.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Mark Hamill

Final Fantasy 1 is 20 years old this year, thats why its getting a remake.
    From the clips of crisis core i've seen, it actually looks very good, with a very good storyline.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Mark Hamill

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Final Fantasy 1 is 20 years old this year, thats why its getting a remake..

Remake is a bit generous, at best they'll touch up the graphics and script, which, given the fact that the game features about 16 lines of dialogue, won't be a major achievement under any conditions.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,410 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

grimloch wrote:
    Remake is a bit generous, at best they'll touch up the graphics and script, which, given the fact that the game features about 16 lines of dialogue, won't be a major achievement under any conditions.

It hasn't been 5 years and we already had 2 updates of FF1 in the form of FF origins and FF1 & 2 on the GBA. Sqaure are just milking it now.

I've a feeling crisis core will be a load of arse as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Remake FF6 in 3D tbh.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,410 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Anima wrote:
    Remake FF6 in 3D tbh.

Here, here! An infinitely better game than FF7.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭CodeMonkey

Bleh, I like my FF6 in 2d sprites. Playing the gba version while in the hospital :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭LovelyTom

Why put FFI on PSP???:confused: there are so many better ff games!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,845 ✭✭✭2Scoops

Well, can't you use the homebrew to play your old PS1 FF games?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 DCorkey

I downloaded the FF1 psp game a while back,it was a japanese version,but didnt play it for long,it has updated graphics and some nice looking fmv sequences

Advertisement