Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

O2 not billing me

• 26-04-2007 1:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 343 ✭✭

Joined O2 last month and just went online to see if how much I was billed. They have already started logging my 2nd month calls and txts. And they did not Direct Debit my Bank account. Which I thought was odd...

Is there a delay in the first payment, is this standard practice? I do not want to get stung with a huge bill 3-4 months down the line.

I know I should call CS but I'd rather not sound like an idiot.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭xanthor

Dammer wrote:
    but I'd rather not sound like an idiot.

I'm sure they've had FAR more idiotic calls than someone wondering why they weren't billed for their first month.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Shredneck

If you are unsure you should call O2 customer care on freephone 1909.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

hmmm,depending on what date you joined and what date yout billing cycle runs from you usually get your bill a few days after the billing cycle starts again,ring to make sure though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

I'm with the others - if you don't know what's going on call customer care. They'll soon clear it up for you.

Advertisement