Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Joost

• 26-04-2007 1:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

Does anyone have Joost? Any chance of an invite? :-)

Dave

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,144 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

You still looking for a Joost invite?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 477 ✭✭dwaned

You still looking for a Joost invite?
    I'd like one if you've one going. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

what is joost?
    just give me an invite and i guess i'll find out for myself:p

I believe I do. Please sent me a PM with an e-mail adress you wish to send the invite to. I will need to do this at home. I'm in work right now so it'll be after 11PM or so when I get to it.

I believe I do. Please sent me a PM with an e-mail adress you wish to send the invite to. I will need to do this at home. I'm in work right now so it'll be after 11PM or so when I get to it.
    brilliant, thanks a lot. much appreciated.

PM sent

• Advertisement

tman wrote:
    what is joost?
    just give me an invite and i guess i'll find out for myself:p

I've been using it for the last few months now and it's pretty good. Couple of interesting channels have started recently (An anime channel, a gaming channel etc). I will say this though, the quality is very high so you'd need pretty fast BB and it may eat ito your monthly cap if you have one. As for an invite will have to see how many I have first. Will issue on a first come first served base.

I've be reading about it the last few days and it looks really good. I'm lucky with the fact that I have no cap on my BB, unfortunately it's not very reliable... I get a couple of weeks that it's excellent, up to 2meg thenI might not have any for days.... Is there any capture facility?? I mean can you pre download a program and watch it later even if you can't save it??

dwaned wrote:
    I've be reading about it the last few days and it looks really good. I'm lucky with the fact that I have no cap on my BB, unfortunately it's not very reliable... I get a couple of weeks that it's excellent, up to 2meg thenI might not have any for days.... Is there any capture facility?? I mean can you pre download a program and watch it later even if you can't save it??

I don't think so. Not at the moment anyway. But it's just starting so who knows down the line

Got that invite Irishgrover, thanks a lot.

OK folks,
    I may be opening myself for some serious floodage but I have Joost invites available if people want them. I will try to send a good few invites each day on a first come first served basis. I can only do this from the Joost application itself so I have to do this after/before work so please be patient. Post or PM the email address that you wish the invite to be sent to

• Advertisement

I had posted a thread offering invites but it got removed for some reason. tin pot dictatorship I suppose. I have a list at the moment and will get onto these tonight

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

Er... i suppose id like one of these if thats ok... Probably wouldnt use it much, so if you have little amounts use them sparingly!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 323 ✭✭steppen

Got the invite Grover,

many thanks

Thanks again IrishG, really good consept and the quality is great.Forward to new content. If I get available invites I'll put them up here too..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Colinsher

Id really appreciate one, if you would only be so kind

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭srdb20

Any left????

If so ill take one also.

Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭mathew

PM me before 11am, 27/06/07 and you've got one. I have loads!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭srdb20

PM Sent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

PM also sent, i'm curious now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,711 ✭✭✭kaisersose77

wonder how many ppl here will be using joost in a months time. It'll never be worth watching over here as they'll never have the rights to show anything decent. I thought Joost were letting anyone download it a few months ago?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Yeah, they were, as I was able to download and get it working, without an invite. Didn't find it to be much good though

Advertisement