Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nokia 6300 Release Date

• 26-04-2007 3:45pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,975 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know when the 6300 will be available on Vodafone? I'm sick of the N70 and need something a little lighter and a little simpler.

Cheers

LoGiE

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 16,592 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

they had this today in vodafone shop in dundrum. looks nice, it was 249 rtg and as low as 69 on bill I think. I went in to look at the SE w880i (399) but seeing this beside it made the extra 150 hard to justify. The SE is a bit smaller and thinner but not that much..

edit: they have now reduced the w880i price to 349 so I got one of them in the end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 wiggzie

got one this afternoon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 994 ✭✭✭JNive

the 6300 will be released officially on O2 on may 1st, however you might find it on sale in some shops since friday :-)
    Ive used it quite a bit and i must say its lovely to use, good keyboard feel and not awkward to text on, like many phones ive used.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

It's a lovely phone. Lovely alternative to the 6230i. Poor battery life, but that's almost standard on newer phones these days :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭cupthehand

Out now on Vodafone in both Pay Monthly and Prepay also out on O2 but Pay Monthly only.
    €249 on Vodafone Prepay

• Advertisement
Advertisement