Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

smart kid

Options
  • 26-04-2007 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭

this man was fixing his outside his house , after a while a kid started watching him so he said to himself ill get the kid involved, so he says to the kid , hand us that spanner will ye ? so the kid hands him the spanner and says my dad has 2 of them . oh does he says the man , the man is working away and says hand me that hammer will ye? so the kid hands him the spanner , and says my dad has 2 of them , oh ye . he again asks him for a screwdriver , the kid says my dad has 2 of them, so after a while the man gets a bit tired after hearing my dad has 2 of this and that , so he says to the kid im going into the house for some coffee and to use the toilet. so he goes in and makes his coffee and heads to the bathroom . he takes out his penis and see's the kid standing beside him , so the man says i suppose your dad has 2 of these aswell , no said the kid but the one he has is twice as big!

Advertisement