Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Recommendations re: servicing/mechanic

Options
  • 26-04-2007 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭

Hi all,
    My car, (a 00 clio) needs a new clutch in the while, and probably needs a full service before the NCT. All people keep advising me to do is stay away from garage xyz, or garage abc because they got fleeced there.

Can anyone advise me of a garage/mechanic that will do a good job for the correct price?

I am not looking for someone to do it "on the cheap", just someone who will charge me a price that I won't regret paying. Anything in or around Dublin or Maynooth is cool.

Thanks in advance,

Des

Advertisement