Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Cool or not ...or what?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

peasant wrote:

Looks crap, id never buy that with 10k.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

postman-pat-pedal-car-md.jpg

Springs into mind....:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Looks revolting................. Should be crushed.

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭Darando

Seen alot of similar things to these on a recent trip to california, seem popular! (see photo) They are called Scion xB - made by toyota acc. to google. Think they look terrible!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

I still think it beats the Micra (which is what's undernaeth, I presume) hands down ...as a city car

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I like the wraparound rear windscreen at the passenger side. a useful feature.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

It looks like the hideous abortive offspring between a Hummer and a Micra.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,312 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Was featured on Top Gear a few years ago. It's OK actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

Would be a deadly car for vehicle wrapping. Quite eye-catching.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

I seen one with an 07-D reg recently, odd (not bad) looking car. I do remember Top Gear reviewing it and they were quite undecided on it in the end.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

That is so cool, gimme one, and I'd pay 10k for it too. i really like the colour it's in too. Does it come in TDI?

I'd still keep my 5 series.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Tony255

These are pretty popular in the states i saw a lot of them when i was there last but to me they do not seem hideous just unusual, its a nice change from the usual 'supermini's' around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭tensecyclist

Maybe .. but nah! Doesn't blend with my taste. Besides, my sight ain't used to it yet.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭HashSlinging

absolutely love it.. 10k! feckin bargain. some of the new nissan designs are really hit and miss..

Oldskool!

Edit: would have to be at least the 1.5 DCI thou

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

I think ive seen one of those converted to a mobile disco,stand pops out of the back with decks ect ect

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Andrewf20

No thanks. Looks lousy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭omega man

Hal1 wrote:
    postman-pat-pedal-car-md.jpg

Springs into mind....:rolleyes:

Classic! As soon as i saw the car thats the exact image that came to mind so had a good laugh when i scrolled down and saw this!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭gucci

omega man wrote:
    Classic! As soon as i saw the car thats the exact image that came to mind so had a good laugh when i scrolled down and saw this!

yet another pat on the back from me!!
    great image!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Jigsaw

This vehicle is one of the ugliest I've ever seen. Rivalled only by the Fiat Multipla, which IS the ugliest I've ever seen. What has to happen in your life for you to come to the thinking that it is a good idea to spend money on one :confused:

Oh I don't know. Cars ought to be sleek. Down with these boxy wee cars. They're all hateful imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

KTRIC wrote:
    I seen one with an 07-D reg recently, odd (not bad) looking car. I do remember Top Gear reviewing it and they were quite undecided on it in the end.
    IIRC, they liked it (unless I'm mixing it up with the Honda thing that the bowls club didn't like and was therefore cool).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭Marcus.Aurelius

*vomit*

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

I think it would be fair to say that this is a "love it or hate it" car :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Damned easy to park I'd say.

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭ctc_celtic

i wouldn't buy it but i could see why many would, its good to be different, and i'd rather drive that than a micra.
    only problem its a 1.2 automatic and i'm sure it weights a bit more than a micra, so it would be slow motion driving.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭dogmatix

I'd buy it - but then i'm the sort of guy who irons his jeans. And I can't afford to buy a real car.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭G Luxel

There are a few of these Cubes on the road here. There is a white 03 advertising for a nightclub I think and Ive seen two others for sale at a dealer near where I work. There are two types of Cube, the one in the opening thread and a slightly longer version called the Cube2 and both are also available as 4 wheel drive.

Advertisement