Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crash Repairs

• 26-04-2007 8:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

I crashed my Focus this evening, anyone recommend a good place for repairs around Balbriggan, Julianstown etc. The front bumper is gone and the bonnet is bent out of shape.
    Would prefer not to go to a Ford dealer as it will cost a fortune.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

dentmaster is in balbriggan, dont know the number but his cars are always around the town and a mate of mine went to some bloke in skerries with his focus. dont know the name though, will find out and post back

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,785 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

sgarvan wrote:
    dentmaster is in balbriggan, dont know the number but his cars are always around the town and a mate of mine went to some bloke in skerries with his focus. dont know the name though, will find out and post back

Would that be "Dentmagic"?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 412 ✭✭Fr Dougal

I've got a few things done in AJK Motors in Rush. They are not cheap but the workmanship is top class. Loads of crashed new cars going in and out and they have a great reputation.

http://www.ajkmotors.ie/index.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭layke

Go to a scrap yard, get the parts and have them resprayed.
    A mechanic will do this for you but charge more for the trouble of finding them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭MAYPOP

I crashed my Focus this evening, anyone recommend a good place for repairs around Balbriggan, Julianstown etc. The front bumper is gone and the bonnet is bent out of shape.
    Would prefer not to go to a Ford dealer as it will cost a fortune.
    Thanks

http://www.carcraft.ie/

it is a little out of the way for you but their work is top quality

• Advertisement
Advertisement