Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What is the quintessential d4 haircut?

• 26-04-2007 9:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭

Hi guys !
    I was just curious as to what kinda haircut would you see most d4 lads wearing ? just by experience what would haircut would you see D4's most often sporting?
    If long elaborate please.:D
    Thanks
    Remmy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭artnotort

i live in d4 right, most of the fella's d4 haircuts i see are old men with tight receding hairlines.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭J.S. Pill

Every time I'm in Dublin I see more and more young boys going around looking like the 'blokes' out of busted - mincing around the place with their highlights and frosting and impecibe spikes.

Oh and be careful what you say about receding hair - you may offend this lot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭dame

I think they seem to like the "growing out" or the "I can't be bothered to get it cut". Sort of messy, a bit 1970's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

slightly mullet like with highlights

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

Seriously OP, everyone know a proper D4 sports a mullet!

pssshhh

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

All the D4 lads have horrible hair. It wouldn't be half as bad if they didn't have those highlights. Highlights on the tips are well and good but the way they do it is just crap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

slightly mullet like with highlights
    No no, that would be chavs/knackers you're thinking of there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

rb_ie wrote:
    No no, that would be chavs/knackers you're thinking of there.

Nah, lots of guys have the grown out hair with highlights, especially around UCD.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Pythia wrote:
    Nah, lots of guys have the grown out hair with highlights, especially around UCD.
    Be that as it may, they're not mullets. Mullets are short at the sides and length on the back and sides. Knackers are currently sporting them with highlights in them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 843 ✭✭✭PrettyInPunk

above is right,they dont sport mullets its just longish hair with highlights and gotta look messy as if they spent 2 minutes not 22 minutes doing it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

Answer to this is the heavily gelled, just out of bed, "tossed" look.

Advertisement