Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ireland jersey no Eircom logo

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Yeah plenty of people on foot.ie have got them and all very impressed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭gucci

you'd have to question why he is charging 7 POUND for postage when he claims to be in ireland:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

gucci wrote:
    you'd have to question why he is charging 7 POUND for postage when he claims to be in ireland:mad:
    Not really. Everyone on ebay does that. It's a way to reduce the amount of commission that you have to pay to ebay. Just good business sense.

Actually wouldn't mind getting one of these. Pity that they only have them in medium.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭gucci

BaZmO* wrote:
    Not really. Everyone on ebay does that. It's a way to reduce the amount of commission that you have to pay to ebay. Just good business sense.
    just good business sense?? well its exactly what put me off buying the product!!!
    wouldn't mind one of the home jerseys without the logo, too much white on that one and potential for guinness stains!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

gucci wrote:
    just good business sense?? well its exactly what put me off buying the product!!!
    Well I'm sure he won't be losing any sleep over it. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭Dutz

you can usually only get them straight from the ireland setup -

My mate played underage and 21's and all the lads have the jerseys from him so its handy that we wont have to pay :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

BaZmO* wrote:
    Well I'm sure he won't be losing any sleep over it. ;)
    He has all sizes I think. If he sorted out his Ebay ads he'd be making much more sales. You can pm him on foot.ie:
    http://foot.ie/forums/member.php?u=9869

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Just to say, I got the Large size in the post there earlier in the week. Jersey looks fantastic without that huge orange behometh on the front :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

i it just the away one ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

:eek: I can finally buy an Irish jersey again and end my boycott on the eircom-adorned ones. Wonder if he'll ship to Australia.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

zabbo wrote:
    i it just the away one ?
    Yeh, unfotunately. It only looks like the seller has long-slieved home jersey with the logo.

Are Ireland the only national team that slap a sponsor's logo on the front of the replica jersey? Its not a true replica then, is it :confused:

Advertisement