Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mr Freezes

Options
  • 26-04-2007 10:05pm

Where can you get them?

They used to be sold in almost every shop, and now I can't find them anywhere. I know you can get Mr Freeze-style ones on this shop thats on the short cut from Glen Dara into town (you pass by the hospital). Other than that, I've no idea.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭wet-paint

I still think they could be sold for a euro a pop in clubs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭s_carnage

Jes thats a great idea. Heading to the bar and ordering a few vodkas and red bulls and half a dozen Mr Feeezes!! Ah thats what dreams are made of!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

Dunnes Stores-Westside do them. They are on stands located at the Chips section of the Freezers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

God I used to buy half a dozen of them every day in school :D oh the memories

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭fantacan

Awww, 10p for a tube of frozen water with sugar and colour. Those were the days! I used to buy them 10 at a time. No idea where ya can get them and never heard of the club thing. Would be excellent tho!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭hairyfairy00

You can buy a box of them in the 2 euro shop on Mainguard st, saw them today was so very very tempted......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Fobia

Can get them in the shop across the road from the Jes on Sea Road.

DEmeant0r wrote:
    God I used to buy half a dozen of them every day in school :D oh the memories

Same here, and loads of those fizzy dummies for 5p a one.

Advertisement