Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Philips Cineos TV/Wireless Connection

• 26-04-2007 10:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hi,

I have a 37inch Philips Cineos TV with an Ethernet port. I have connected my laptop to the TV using an Ethernet cable and used Philips Media Manager OK. However I would like to make this connection wireless. I have a wireless network in the house (netgear router). The Tv is wireless enabled, but the manuals state that a Wireless Ethernet Bridge is required.

Has anyone with the same type of TV connected it their laptop wirelessly. If so - How?

Did you plug the Ethernet cable from the TV into the Wireless Bridge device? Which bridge did you go use? Presumably it didn't need a separate power source (took it from the TV) and no drivers needed to be installed? or if so how do you achieve it?

I tried a USB Wireless adapter in one of the USB ports, but no joy.

Any info appreciated. I connected Philips support and they nor the manuals have been much help.

TIA,
    Cathy

Advertisement