Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted; Nice House to rent near Sligo

Options
  • 26-04-2007 10:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 428 ✭✭

Hi there

My wife and I are relocating to Sligo in the coming weeks and have been scanning Daft/Property news etc for a house to rent preferably within 10 or 15 miles of the city but not in it (no offence - we love Sligo but we want to live in the country).

We'd like a house on its own site with atleast 3 bedrooms and in good condition (preferably new). I dont suppose anyone knows of such a thing to let??

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

You could try getting the local papers e.g the weekender and the sligo champion and checking the property section of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

You could try getting the local papers e.g the weekender and the sligo champion and checking the property section of them.

What he said!
    Other than that pop into a few estate agents.
    Try Oates, Conlon & Brehony across from the Velvet room on JFK parade and DNG Flanagan Ford on the corner of O'Connell street across from the post office

• Registered Users Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

Oates conlon...353 71 9140404
    DNG ...353 71 9159222

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭tuppence

Yes the estate agents. But if you are thinking about areas and donnt know sligo county already, Riverstown, Coalaney, or Ballintogher are quite nice rural communities. (I think anyway!) You are lucky to be within striking distance of some nice areas in Leitrim too eg Dromahair or Manorhamilton. DM Auctions, or Sean O Boyle estate agents may help and the Leitrim Observer for the Leitrim side.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Jaykay2810

try property team henry

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Tubbercurry is a very nice part of Sligo, my sister and her boyfriend bought a lovely house there. House prices there are pretty good but I don't know about rental prices. It is a good bit out though. I think it's around a 25 minute drive.

Advertisement