Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friday 27/4/07

• 26-04-2007 11:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

Please spare a thought tomorrow for the O'Brien family as their daughter and grandchildren make their last journey to their resting place. PJ is a colleague of mine and I can't even begin to think how his family are coping at the moment.
    We all have our gripes and grumbles but all our problems fade to insignificence when faced with what PJ and his wife have to deal with and come to terms with.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Carrickman

RIP to them, very sad stuff indeed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

what is this story, have not heard anything about an o'brien family.

Sympathies to all their family and friends

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,196 ✭✭✭✭muffler

nanook wrote:
    what is this story, have not heard anything about an o'brien family.
    This is about the tragic deaths in Wexford nanook.

PJ O' Brien is the father of Ciara Dunne from Burt in Donegal where she will now be laid to rest with her 2 children.

RIP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

did not recognise the name.

a very sad day for the people of ireland, this tragedy has touched the heart of everyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭Paddy20

A terrible tragedy. My sympathies to the Family, friends and Relations. R.I.P.

P.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

My condolences R.I.P.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Siamsa

I hope they get strength from somewhere to get through this tragic time.
    R.I.P.

Advertisement