Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Rage Against The Machine reunion this Sunday

• 27-04-2007 12:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭

guys.. rage are back on Sunday. Coachella festival.. Califronia.. this has gotta be the most important event in the last 7 years of rock/metal. really.. it's gona be insane. I'm just about to leave for the airport... there's no way I was gona miss this. There's a loada Irish heads goin over too which should be cool. there's a meetup on monday night in the whiskey a go go in Hollywood for anyone who's there.,..( if ya don't know aobut it already) . anyway.. pretty drunk now but just to let ya's know that it's bein broadcast live online from AT&T or somethin. coachella.com has details.. they're onstage at 11pm LA time on Sunday. could this be the most angry/intense gig of all time?

I reckon so. rock and roll

RAGE ARE BACK!!!!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

just for the one show?

what corporate whores :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭gucci

guys.. rage are back on Sunday. Coachella festival.. Califronia.. this has gotta be the most important event in the last 7 years of rock/metal. really.. it's gona be insane. I'm just about to leave for the airport... there's no way I was gona miss this. There's a loada Irish heads goin over too which should be cool. there's a meetup on monday night in the whiskey a go go in Hollywood for anyone who's there.,..( if ya don't know aobut it already) . anyway.. pretty drunk now but just to let ya's know that it's bein broadcast live online from AT&T or somethin. coachella.com has details.. they're onstage at 11pm LA time on Sunday. could this be the most angry/intense gig of all time?

I reckon so. rock and roll

RAGE ARE BACK!!!!

there are no words to describe the amount of jelousy and hatred inside my body for you right now. you better not be too pissed to not remember this gig !!! enjoy it man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Wha? Rage never left, saw them last year :confused:

rage.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,461 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

I thought it was last Sunday that the festival was on. Anyway, good luck Séan, no doubt you'll enjoy it. Doubt I'll be watching online anyhow.

Might just have to drag ya up on the most important bit in rock/metal of the last 7 years, cos ya know, Pumpkins came back;)

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭Jonesy3110

Someone told me a funny story once where [SIZE=-1]Zack De La Rocha calls audioslave to see how the guys are doing but Chris Cornell picks up, and Zack has a Machine Gun in one hand and a Orphaned Baby under his arm (cos he's saving the world) and he's like "so whats up chris" And chris is like "well im getting my tips frosted for a photoshoot tomorrow...... I think its a funny image :P
    [/SIZE]

• Advertisement
Advertisement