Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US Democratic Presidential Debate

Options
  • 27-04-2007 2:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭

Countn't find any open posts.

I caught the last half hour of the debate. They were all way too polite to each other. Joe Biden was the first interviewed afterwards and I'd have to say he was very impressive.

The first time I've heard any US politician talking sense when he said that Iraq is going to be split into three entities and this is the only strategy in Iraq other than the other two takes. Stick it out or cut and run by March 2008. This was always the case if you were going to remove the Baathist regime.

Obama probably came out best during the debate.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭magick

Obama needs to sharpen his message , hes very .....bland in his answers now i know many on the floor are like that but seeing as this is his first run and doesnt have that much experience in congress compared to his fellow runners. But yes impressed with joe biden tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭cousin_borat

Obama needs about 20 minutes talking to even warm up when speaking, he's an orator at the best of times othertimes a waffler albeit a charismatic one.

Advertisement