Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scanner Frequencies

Options
  • 27-04-2007 9:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭

deleted did'nt read the charter sorry !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Flying wrote:
    Guys could we have a sticky for all Scanner Frequencies in different area's :

eg.

Emergency Services, Taxi's etc etc

Most Freq's on the Net today for Ireland are generally outdated :o

Please read the charter. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055083524

It is illegal to listen in on garda transmissions or other emergency services.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Just to add to this slightly.

Frequencies in the public domain* are allowable. Myself and the 'Duffer have had a chat about this issue, and how to include it in the forum without placing Boards.ie in a grey area, legally speaking, and will be updating the charter accordingly shortly.

Bear with us :)

*We still need to define this.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Just to add to this slightly.

Frequencies in the public domain* are allowable. Myself and the 'Duffer have had a chat about this issue, and how to include it in the forum without placing Boards.ie in a grey area, legally speaking, and will be updating the charter accordingly shortly.

Bear with us :)

*We still need to define this.

Yep, we were having a chat about this, as my buddy roundymooney said. We just have to discuss further what we are going to be doing with the charter and that's that. Just bear with us for a liitle bit, we have to confirm one or two issues.

Advertisement