Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Van Hire in Galway

Options
  • 27-04-2007 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭

looking to hire a van in a couple of weeks, for a day, any place in Galway rent vans? thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭MargeS

I hired one from Windsors 2years ago for about 2 days. It was a Nissan high top van - like a ford transit. I can't honestly remember what it cost, maybe around 150e. Just give them a ring!

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭ambasite

MargeS wrote:
    I hired one from Windsors 2years ago for about 2 days. It was a Nissan high top van - like a ford transit. I can't honestly remember what it cost, maybe around 150e. Just give them a ring!

checked their site, said they only hire cars from Galway. will give them a ring, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

That reminds me of the funny Google trick

Type cheap galway car in Google.
    Google will then ask "Did you mean: cheap getaway car" ?

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭ambasite

biko wrote:
    That reminds me of the funny Google trick

Type cheap galway car in Google.
    Google will then ask "Did you mean: cheap getaway car" ?

:D

and it being a slow office day, i had to go and check it.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

Enterprise rent a car in ballybrit do vans.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

VP Motors down by the docks/Merchant's Road.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

Windsor DO rent vans - call Sandra or Brendan on 770707, tell them I sent ya. Primastar for 110 a day, Interstar for 140 a day, insurance included, cheaper if you have your own car insurance you can transfer onto it. I'm fairly certain that you need a full license to rent a van but you can check with the guys there.

'cptr

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

There's a place I passed today on Queen street that does van hires. On Prod Corner, next to Claddagh Hostel

Advertisement