Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

FERRARI 360- Will someone buy this

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭gucci

a picture would be nice. if i had that sorta cash i think i would buy a "proper" car as in not a kit car. but then again i dont have that sorta cash so its a dumb answer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭HashSlinging

Thats 01 Porsche money, no way!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭Ratchet

car was originally advertised for 18.000. somebody is trying to get attention or another trick from carzone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Jigsaw

Don't do it. Real thing or nothing, so in this particular example for 99.9999% of the population it will be nothing.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭icemanjimbo04

Jigsaw wrote:
    Don't do it. Real thing or nothing, so in this particular example for 99.9999% of the population it will be nothing.:(

Agreed.. Damn i pity that .0001% of the population.. Suckers!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭patsyh

Only one of its type in the country

Theres at least 2 others(a 98 one thats on the heres what I saw today thread, and there is also one in galway on uk plates.

For flip sake why do a 98 one when the ferrari 360 wasnt even out then:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭patsyh

drdre wrote:
    You can buy a real one for around that as its a 1998.[/URL]

You wouldnt even get a half decent F355 for that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

"Only one of its type in the country" - that's bullcrap to start... sure a red one was posted up here about 2 weeks ago

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

Ratchet wrote:
    car was originally advertised for 18.000. somebody is trying to get attention or another trick from carzone

Yeah thats what i thought.It might be the same as before but theres no pictures

Advertisement