Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roces rollerblades???

Options
  • 27-04-2007 3:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hey Guys

Does anyone know if G1 or Blvd or any skate shops stock Roces blades it particluar M1k i thinkthey're called!

If not what is the best shop in ur oppinion and whats the best set of aggressive affordable blades?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭asto

Your best bet would be to get them online, It'll be hard to get roces anywhere because they have been out of business for a number of years! i'd say one of these sites
    www.rollersnakes.co.uk
    www.grindhouse.de

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 dillon06

if your buyin skates ya should get razors or usd

razors are a bit expensive but you'll pick up a nice set of thrones for a good price

as above

try www.grindhouse.de....they do cash on delivery which is quite handy

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭wreckless

hey guys,

i ca get razors, roces, and valo if anyone has seen a pair that they like? just call me :D

Also vicious clothing, bearings, getting in UCON clothing

(I know it doesnt show it on the website but i have to get around to uploading their stock. )

laters

Advertisement