Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to get old style roof tiles?

Options
  • 27-04-2007 4:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,483 ✭✭✭✭

I need a couple of roof tiles (1940's house) red (not slate), is there anywhere southside that has a good variety?

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Hootie

Have you considered a salvage yard, you would be very surprised what you can find in these places. Try ringing one and they would probably know exactly where to get them, don't know any off hand but may be in phone book.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 ddoes1

hi think i saw some for free on jumbletown.ie or dublinwaste.ie might be what your looking for. good hunting

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭peneau

There is a place in Irishtown (between Sandymount and Ringsend) they have a huge selection of old slates think I may have seen some of those red type roof tiles there at one time also.

Sorry don't have a phone no. for you.

Advertisement