Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The best spots in Letterkenny??

Options
  • 27-04-2007 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hey there me and one of the gals heading to Letterkenny in the next couple of wks for the weekend. We wonderin what the best clubs and pubs are...with no 18/19/20 yr olds and no hoodies and missing teeth!!
    We just girls lookin for a laugh and a bit of a fun!!And maybe a couple a shots at the end of the nite if we dont think were drunk enuf!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Muffler replied the first time.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,014 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Im tempted to lock this and ban the user. This is the third post spread over 3 threads which is totally unacceptable.

Seeing as you are new to boards.ie I will let you off with a yellow card. I will leave this thread open and delete the other 2 posts but if I see the same posted anywhere else your gonna be out of here for a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,336 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

`Just heard a description of the Grill refurb from someone who got a preview tour. Sounds like it'll be the new king in town.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Shazsnap

Thats a bit harsh muffler, Thanks for only giving me a yellow card...i was worried there for a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,014 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Shazsnap wrote:
    Thats a bit harsh muffler, Thanks for only giving me a yellow card...i was worried there for a bit.
    Actually you got off lightly.

This would be a good time for you to read through the Newbies & FAQ forum where you will get an idea as how the boards work

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭donegalman1

Sister Saras first if you like it lively, then the Grill, Milan or Pulse as Clubs. For a more traditional pub feel first The Cottage, McGinleys or Brewery. For a local crowd, The Cavern.

Websites:
    Thegrillniteclub.com
    Milan.ie
    thecavern.ie
    sistersaras.net

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

I was in Letterkenny today and noticed that the Grill will re-open on Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Shazsnap

Cheers for that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 578 ✭✭✭inode

club voodoo is a place ya gotta check out.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭builttospill

The Hideout is always great for a laugh...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 After Dark

This might be useful I posted it earlier in the wrong place ..... whoops .......

Edit by muffler: Get outa here. Once and I might have believed you but posting a 5* write up with your 2 posts to date.

Red card After Dark (or should that be Milan promoter)

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭uncle ernie

The Hideout is always great for a laugh...

its no Drum Bar...

Advertisement