Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

clare sa spair always up?

Options
  • 27-04-2007 7:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭

I tought I heard somewhere clare sa spair has to come up every year because its the only film based extract.

I was thinking of learning of a perfect answer on Gra (love) and thats it, is this a good idea?
    Ordinary level by the way

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

If it always had to come up nobody would learn anything else.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,388 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

^^ They would have to learn something else, cos what about the question with no option, or if it came up in the obligatory question, you still have to do at least one other one. But yeah, hopefully that is the case

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭óbriain1988

the new prose and poetry course only came in last year like so if we're being pendantic then you could it has come up every time...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Gonna have to learn to spell it if you're planning on passing that question...if it comes up ;)

Advertisement