Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

12 Points! Festival 2007 - Project Arts Centre - Wed 25th - Sat 28th April

• 27-04-2007 11:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    Been a while since I posted here. Its nearly over at this stage but the first ever 12 Points! Festival is currently ongoing in the Project Arts Centre.
    Full details here: http://www.12points.ie

Tomorrow (Sat 28th) is the last night. Lineup:

Saturday 28th April 7.30pm
    From Helsinki Ilmiliekki
    From Brussels Melanie De Biasio
    From Oslo Puma

I highly recommend Puma who are kicking off the last night @ 7:30pm.
    See the site for links and audio clips.
    K

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭quintron

Puma Rock. Amazing Set. Anyone there?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

Ken?!

Didn't get to see it unfortunately. Was at Kaboom, good evening there though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭quintron

Yes 'tis me :)
    Glad Kaboom went well! They should be supported as much as possible. Great location. But mgmt, like all others, are fickle and without a audience, it won't last as long as it should.

12 Points! next year will be great. A really good festival of new music for the city.

I'll post a link to some 12 Points! gig images once they are uploaded.

Advertisement