Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tommy Tiernan

• 28-04-2007 12:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭

heads up everyone - I just went to book tickets for Tommy for Friday night in Kilkenny and he's already sold out!
    got tix for Saturday though - luckey me.
    I LOOOOOOOVE Tommy!!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 460 ✭✭dcarroll

well **** back to kilkenny then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭kitty_kilkenny

dcarroll wrote:

aaaaah, I love the smell of envy in the mornings

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,039 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Tommy Tiernan is a sad excuse for a comedian, I wouldnt go and see him even if he was free and playing outside my front door.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

I walked out of his performance in the Forum a few years back. About as funny as a funeral.

And how exactly is this of any relevance to Waterford?

Roen wrote:
    I walked out of his performance in the Forum a few years back. About as funny as a funeral.

And how exactly is this of any relevance to Waterford?

Ah people, lighten up will ye? It's a comedy festival, up the road from us. Jayz ye're a moany lot

• Advertisement

First off you never mentioned anything about the Cat Laughs festival in Kilkenny, which by the way, I have attended numerous times in the past and Yes they do actually attract some excellent comedians to this festival, but Tommy Tiernan, your having a laugh arent you.

And secondly,you just opened a thread here in the Waterford forum posting about this so called comedian been sold out on Friday in Kilkenny, Isn't the cat laughs taking place in June and not next Friday
    heads up everyone - I just went to book tickets for Tommy for Friday night in Kilkenny and he's already sold out!
    got tix for Saturday though - luckey me.
    I LOOOOOOOVE Tommy!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭anto9

T.T. is so unfunny its pathetic .The only funny thing is that he thinks that he is funny .

Aquos76 wrote:
    First off you never mentioned anything about the Cat Laughs festival in Kilkenny, which by the way, I have attended numerous times in the past and Yes they do actually attract some excellent comedians to this festival, but Tommy Tiernan, your having a laugh arent you.

And secondly,you just opened a thread here in the Waterford forum posting about this so called comedian been sold out on Friday in Kilkenny, Isn't the cat laughs taking place in June and not next Friday

whatever

whatever

Typical response.

If you had of been clearer with your thread, we may have understood what the hell you were on about. Still don't seem to understand why this ended up in the Waterford city forum though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

Either she's stirring the shit or she really wishes she was Deise Kitty.

• Advertisement

Aquos76 wrote:
    Typical response.

If you had of been clearer with your thread, we may have understood what the hell you were on about. Still don't seem to understand why this ended up in the Waterford city forum though.

I live in Waterford City, that's relevant enough for me.

I live in Waterford City, that's relevant enough for me.

Yeah, but you failed to mention anything about the Cat Laughs in you opening post. You just went off on one about this clown been sold out for a gig in Kilkenny on Friday, here in the Waterford City thread.

Aquos76 wrote:
    Yeah, but you failed to mention anything about the Cat Laughs in you opening post. You just went off on one about this clown been sold out for a gig in Kilkenny on Friday, here in the Waterford City thread.

what...ever. yawn

what...ever. yawn

This is not clueless. Can you not string a couple of real words together to offer up an intelligent response?

fade2black wrote:
    This is not clueless. Can you not string a couple of real words together to offer up an intelligent response?

eh....no. couldn't be arsed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

dcarroll wrote:

cop on ya ignorant fool. try coming up with something original.

eh....no. couldn't be arsed.

Then Fuc....

Nah.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭El_mariachi

Thats mad I got tickets for his show yesterday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 724 ✭✭✭shapez

I mean I'm from Kilkenny and live in Waterford, but really and truly there was no point in what you did. It is completely irrelevant to a Waterford City forum.

what do you want - a formal apology?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 724 ✭✭✭shapez

Personally, I don't want anything. But thanks for asking. :D

Advertisement