Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Evening Herald

Options
  • 28-04-2007 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I'm currently looking for accommodation for the summer and I hear the Evening Herald is where alot of the houseshares are advertised. Any chance anyone could tell me what day the classifieds are out because I've been checking at the weekends and there's not much there so I assume there's one day during the week provides information on all that kind of stuff?

Cheers,

Sophie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭xebec

Not sure if there's a particular day, there should be classifieds in the Herald every weekday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

on thursday there is a property special as well a jobs special

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

Though I've found now that Daft.ie has a much better selection than the Herald.

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Aspiration

Cheers everyone, I've been on daft and let already. I'll buy the paper next Thurs to see if it's any good.

Any other suggestions are welcome! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 78,411 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Use www.loadza.com instead, it has all the Herald and Indo ad.s

• Advertisement
Advertisement