Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Worst ever 24 episode?

• 28-04-2007 1:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭

For me it had to be the end of Season 4, walking out into the sunset was well, tripe and a lazy ending.....:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Enemy Of Fate

Worst episode is without a doubt episode 7 of season 5 (the one with Rossler and his foreign 15 year old love slave).Most boring episode EVER!!!Seriously if i'd known it was going to be that bad I probably would have just skipped it and paid extra close attention to the ''Previously on 24'' part of episode 8.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Haven't a Clue

I seem to recall an episode in s4 that involved some sort of a football yoke. There was another which had the Marwan bloke in some sort of a niteclub making threats. Both of those episodes typified that season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Can't think of one off the top of my head, but at the start of Season 4 I was wondering what they'd done with the real writers. The 'new' Jack wannabe
    although he did die after 2 episodes or so
    a load of new characters who I couldn't warm to, no Kim, and that incredibly bad storyline with Aaron O Driscoll and her schizophrenic daughter. Still, it did get considerably better as it went on imo.

I couldn't fault a single episode in Season 5. As for Season 6, well, I wasn't crazy about the last two episodes but I'd hardly call them contenders for worst episodes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Chillwithcian

I think pretty much all of early s4 was tripe, the whole Jack/Audry/Paul love triangle thing was crap to watch as a viewer and the writers should have changed it or left it out all together....:mad:
    best moment ever when Jack sacraficed paul for the chinese guy. Adurys reaction was classic...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

i loved season 4......
    the worst ep was the one with the couger[season 1]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,086 ✭✭✭lukin

Any episode from season one that had to do with Teri and her amnesia.
    Or else that ep where Kim got caught in a snare and was stalked by a cougar (I think it was in season two).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

yes
    my mistake

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Haven't a Clue

best moment ever when Jack sacraficed paul for the chinese guy. Adurys reaction was classic...
    Touch of the hyperboles there mefeels.

All of s4, bar the last half hour maybe, was pure and utter ****e.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

any and all of the current series

it is sh1t.

Advertisement